Milton, WI 53563 United States of America
The mail sorter collects the printed material at the finishing end of the equipment, jogs the material and puts into mail tray, and keeps an eye on quality and separating trays according to instructions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Collect printed products at the finishing end of the equipment, jog the product flat on all sides and insert into mail trays. Separate trays according to instructions to insure a smooth product flow through other departments and processes.
• Communicates essential information, potential problems, quality issues, and other information pertinent to the job at shift change. Fill out skid tags, and other daily paperwork where applicable.
• Works in a safe manner not only for himself but for his fellow employees as well
• Keeps work area and equipment clean and free from debris at all times.
• Assist in other area’s when needed including but not limited to Housekeeping, Plateroom etc.
• Works overtime when the production schedule dictates
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Wage: $14.00, $14.25, $14.50