The Production Associate role is an active and fast-paced role performing a wide variety of tasks associated with the production and packaging process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Rotating between different production lines and job functions, this role performs a wide variety of
tasks associated with the production and packaging of candies and confections.
• Keeping up with general line production, expertly fills boxes and packs cases with finished product to
support and fulfill Customer commitments.
• Efficiently sends completed cases through the taper and stacks finished goods for shipment.
• Keeps assigned production line(s) running efficiently by delivering finished product and packaging
materials to the line in a timely fashion.
• While performing assigned duties, performs constant visual checks to help ensure all our products
meet stringent internal and customer expectations.
• Supports Company SQF and GMP policies and food safety requirements by keeping assigned work area
clean and free from any contaminates.
• Strong desire to achieve while working within and supporting a team environment
• Prior food manufacturing experience helpful, but we’ll train
• Self-starter, hardworking with a positive attitude
• Must be able to lift up to 30# frequently