Industry: Light Industrial
Job Number: 933773
This position is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the food production facility after production has ended for the day.
- Food grade sanitation of equipment using chemicals.
- Operate or tend machines to wash and remove impurities.
- Add specified amounts of chemicals to equipment at required times to maintain solution levels and concentrations
- Drain, clean, and refill machines or tanks at designated intervals, using cleaning solutions or water
- Measure, weigh, or mix cleaning solutions, using measuring tanks, calibrated rods or suction tubes.
- Candidates must be able to stand for full shift (up to 10 hours) and lift up to 50lbs.
- Employees may be required to bend, lift, push, pull, twist, and reach as needed.
- Employees must be able to communicate using basic English.
- Employees are required to follow all Good Manufacturing Practices related to food safety.